Our goal is to pay our customers top dollar for their catalytic converters and provide you with the best customer service. We offer a better grading process so we can offer our customers the best price for their catalytic converters.
At Converter King, we offer over more than 70 converter categories as well as accurate and competitive pricing with pickup service available. Converter King is changing the converter industry in Minnesota by educating our customers on the correct way of grading converters to maximize your profits.
Give us a call or stop by our facility to meet with our knowledgeable and reliable buyers. Converter King is the perfect option if you are looking to work with educated converter buyers in Minnesota. Representatives are always available to offer help or support.
Call Brian Arthur today at 612-366-3036 / Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 4:00pm / 2576 Doswell Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108.
August 1st 2023 MN NEW CONVERTER LAW WENT INTO EFFECT:
New Converter King Process
- Converters must be marked with VIN and date cut, both public and dealers must do so.
- Converters must have title and title must be signed by seller or in their name in order to sell. (This does not apply to Dealers or Auto Repair shops.)
- Dealer/Auto repair shops must provide copies of work order or a list of a numbering system linking converters back to the titles or purchases (Auction Receipt etc.)
- Public customers will be paid by check 5 business days after the sale and will be mailed to the current address. (This does not apply to Dealers or Auto Repair shops)
- All converters purchased will be held for 7 days after purchase date before shipping.
- A manual log sheet is being kept on all converters. In 2024, there will be a state webpage to input the information.
- Scrap metal dealers are required to register with the Commissioner of Public Safety.
- It is unlawful for a person to possess a detached converter unless it is properly marked.
- It is unlawful for a person who is not a registered scrap metal dealer to purchase converters.