Metro Metals Corporation, a leading recycling company in the Twin Cities, is seeking skilled, fast, reliable and knowledgeable candidates for the position of Production Worker to join our Production team. The Production Worker position is an entry level, labor intensive position. The person who fills this position will participate with a team in breaking down, draining fluids and stripping vehicles for recycling in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
We are seeking a candidate who is dynamic, energetic, friendly, honest and adaptable. This position is typically a 5 day work week, Monday – Friday; 20 – 40 hours/week, with a willingness to be flexible.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to follow direction and willingness to learn new tasks
- Ability to move from station to station
- Prior experience in vehicle dismantling a plus
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Draining all fluids from vehicle
- Stripping wires from vehicle
- Dismantling auto parts from vehicle
- Ability to work in all weather conditions including extreme heat or cold
- Ability to stand and move up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to push/pull, lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Maintains a safe and clean general work area
Benefits package after 90 days
Paid vacation after 1 year of service
Uniforms, protective footwear, safety gear and seasonal clothing provided
Must pass drug test and background screening. This company uses E-Verify.